Customer Servicing Manager: Exempt
Marlin Business Services Corp.® is a publicly traded bank holding company (NASDAQ: MRLN) that provides nationwide commercial financing and depository products and is the parent company of Marlin Leasing Corporation. Marlin specializes in providing innovative financial solutions for small and mid-size businesses.
Since 1997, Marlin has extended over $4 billion in financing by providing tailored financing programs and competitive lease structures. Marlin's value proposition is centered around providing excellent service and delivering on commitments made to equipment dealers, manufacturers, resellers, distributors and their customers.
Marlin is a direct lender providing financing to businesses so they can acquire new equipment and technology while preserving capital.
The Customer Servicing Manager will lead the teams to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet customer’s expectations. To identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction, they will need to provide accurate, valid and complete information and training to their employees. The Customer Servicing Manager will perform triage with regard to problems and critical issues that arise within their department and the organization. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to set a clear mission and implement strategies focused on our customer relationships.
- Providing leadership and direction to the Customer Servicing Team Leads and their teams to ensure that an excellent standard of service is provided and maintained.
- To ensure the full implementation of the Customer Servicing strategy across the business.
- To ensure that the Customer Servicing teams operate effectively and that the functions’ activities are aligned to departmental and Company objectives.
- To ensure that all customer inquiries are satisfactorily managed, resolved and closed within
- To ensure that the Customer Servicing groups are adequately staffed and trained to deliver an efficient service to internal and external customers
- Mentor and develop Customer Servicing employees (specifically team leads) and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Organize workflow to meet the established Service Level Agreement metrics delivery standards
- Plan, co-ordinate and manage the activities of the Customer Servicing team leads to maintain and enhance customer relationships and meet organizational and operational objectives.
- Assist in the development and implementation of Customer Servicing policies and procedures.
- Authorize check and ACH requests up to the amount deemed appropriate by department AVP.
- Assist other Departments with all questions and/or concerns.
- Develop a development plan with Customer Servicing team leads.
- Analyze statistical information and compile accurate reports.
- Review and approve monthly bonus results for team members
- Coordinate with Legal to review and approval of customer facing documents and/or correspondence
- Coordinate and communicate with other internal departments.
- Continue to refine the department and look for areas of improvement and efficiencies.
- College Degree in Business or Management desired or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum 5+ years in Customer Service Call Center experienced preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 successful years as a Supervisor managing a range of employees.
- Excellent negotiation skills and customer care skills, (Listening, Advising, Conflict Resolution).
- Extensive understanding of accounts receivable, payment application and account reconciliation.
- Equipment Leasing/Financing industry experience preferred.
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Solid analytical skills and problem-solving skills to determine root causes of issues/complaints.
- Ability to rely on instruction and policies and procedures to perform required tasks.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient Computer Skills in MS Office and ability to learn proprietary software.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive compensation package which includes excellent benefits, Health, Dental, Rx, Vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, 401 (k) with match, Company Stock, ESPP, on-site fitness center and much more…
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled