Contract Management Specialist
Marlin Business Services Corp.® is a publicly traded bank holding company (NASDAQ: MRLN) that provides nationwide commercial financing and depository products and is the parent company of Marlin Leasing Corporation. Marlin specializes in providing innovative financial solutions for small and mid-size businesses. Since 1997, Marlin has extended over $4 billion in financing by providing tailored financing programs and competitive lease structures. Marlin's value proposition is centered around providing excellent service and delivering on commitments made to equipment dealers, manufacturers, resellers, distributors and their customers. Marlin is a direct lender providing financing to businesses so they can acquire new equipment and technology while preserving capital.
- Providing support point for Business Development Managers with ongoing processing of financing agreements to ensure. stipulations and conditions have been met and are in adherence to Company policy.
- Manages an assigned pipeline that is supporting multiple channels and lines of business.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining critical relationships with sales, team leads and end users as well as all levels of internal associates on a daily basis.
- Interacts professionally with dealers and end-users to obtain missing information on documentation.
- Provide authentication with customers, identifies risk issues advising stakeholders and assisting in resolving issues.
Document Review and Retention
- Responsible for review and processing of documentation for financing agreements using comprehensive knowledge of policies and procedures.
- Communicates suspected fraud and or discrepancies to Management.
- Assisting Business Development Manager and coordinating with key stakeholders for ongoing due diligence in accordance with policy guidelines.
- Responsible for accurate input of documentation into document management system.
- Responsible for efficient and timely turnaround of completed documentation for retention.
- Provides excellent service/quality levels in accordance to metrics established
- Comply with audit and procedural requirements
- Assist Management with ad-hoc projects
- Responsible for assisting in recommending improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness of processes
Successful candidate will receive a competitive salary along with an excellent benefit package to include: Health, Rx, Vision, Dental, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Equity, ESPP, 401(k) with match, flexible spending, on-site fitness center and much more…
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled