Human Resources Coordinator ___________________________
A Career at Marlin
At Marlin we help small businesses fulfill their American Dream. We work hard and we have fun. Every role at Marlin is important to achieving our vision.
The HR Coordinator will partner with and support 350 employees in coordination with Marlin’s HR team. This role is responsible for ensuring HR systems are updated and accurate while also supporting the HR team on core HR processes and critical projects.
- Assists and supports HR team with assigned projects.
- Facilitate employee transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, terminations, etc.
- Respond to employee questions. Research and escalate matters when appropriate.
- Maintain confidential information, documents and records.
- Support recruitment activities including reviewing resumes, scheduling interviews and managing the candidate experience.
- Conduct new hire onboarding sessions.
- Monitors Annual People Cycle; target setting, performance evaluation, and succession planning programs.
- Manage new employee documentation including I-9’s.
- Schedule and arrange meetings.
- General HR/administrative duties including file maintenance, mail, scanning and copying documents.
- Manage and maintain the integrity of employee data in HR systems, including auditing and arranging corrections.
- Provide project management coverage and tracking for projects.
- Maintain organizational charts, phone lists and email distribution lists.
- Assist with administration of company-wide human resources policies, procedures, and practices in accordance with stated corporate objectives and federal and state legal requirements.
Qualifications and Key Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- Knowledgeable of employment laws
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to handle extremely sensitive and business confidential information
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Flexible and able to work under pressure to include tight deadlines
- An interest in building a career in HR
- Ability to interface with all levels of employees and leadership
- Accuracy, attention to detail, strong organization and follow-up skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is required
Marlin Business Services Corp.® is a publicly traded bank holding company (NASDAQ: MRLN) that provides nationwide commercial financing and depository products and is the parent company of Marlin Leasing Corporation. Marlin specializes in providing innovative financial solutions for small and mid-size businesses. Since 1997, Marlin has extended over $4 billion in financing by providing tailored financing programs and competitive lease structures. Marlin's value proposition is centered around providing excellent service and delivering on commitments made to equipment dealers, manufacturers, resellers, distributors and their customers. Marlin is a direct lender providing financing to businesses so they can acquire new equipment and technology while preserving capital.
Marlin is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Marlin offers a great work environment and competitive compensation. Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve at Marlin!