Marlin Business Services Corp.® is a publicly traded bank holding company (NASDAQ: MRLN) that provides nationwide commercial financing and depository products and is the parent company of Marlin Leasing Corporation. Marlin specializes in providing innovative financial solutions for small and mid-size businesses.
Since 1997, Marlin has extended over $4 billion in financing by providing tailored financing programs and competitive lease structures. Marlin's value proposition is centered around providing excellent service and delivering on commitments made to equipment dealers, manufacturers, resellers, distributors and their customers. This position provides first level helpdesk support, as well as technical support for a subset of business systems applications. Provides assistance in one or all application areas including testing, design and analysis. Assists in the formulation of procedures/policies and best practices for users.
• First level helpdesk support and resolution. Maintain and monitor helpdesk application.
• Image, distribute, support workstations for employees.
• Responsible for supporting/updating production applications
• Responsible for documenting workflows and processes
• Provides support for various IT and Administrative related tasks
• Works with outside auditors, auditing internal IT systems. Runs internal IT audits.
• Manage department database imports and exports for various applications and merge docs.
• Proficient in software installation and configuration
• Responsible for administration and support of business applications such as: Onbase, SharePoint, Policytech, Rightfax, DocuSign, all Office 2016 & O365 apps, etc.
• Management of user accounts, passwords, privileges, space allocations, and security provisioning
• Creation of new hire logins and passwords as well as handling employee separation removal of login permissions.
• Assist with the creation and maintenance of IT documentation and policies.
• Work with external application vendors