Marlin Business Services Corp.® is a publicly traded bank holding company (NASDAQ: MRLN) that provides nationwide commercial financing and depository products and is the parent company of Marlin Leasing Corporation. Marlin specializes in providing innovative financial solutions for small and mid-size businesses.
Since 1997, Marlin has extended over $5 billion in financing by providing tailored financing programs and competitive lease structures. Marlin's value proposition is centered around providing excellent service and delivering on commitments made to equipment dealers, manufacturers, resellers, distributors and their customers.
Marlin is a direct lender providing financing to businesses so they can acquire new equipment and technology while preserving capital.
Our organization, Marlin Business Service Corp. (NASDAQ: MRLN) is growing and we are seeking a Facilities Associate with responsibilities to include:
• Sort, deliver, and manage all aspects of the company physical mail incoming and outgoing.
• Order, stock, and deliver all office supplies.
• Perform basic bookkeeping duties, such as entering invoice payments into budget spreadsheet and requesting payment for those invoices.
• Primary contact for property management, all offices.
• Internal Customer Service for employees including all desk moves.
• Responsible for communicating/notifying internal community of changes that effect the facility.
• Monitor security of facility.
• Vendor Management such as janitorial, paper disposal, recycling, repairs, enhancements, etc.
• Manage keeping the facility clean and organized.
• Help organize office activities.
• Fix and maintain all office equipment, including assisting with IT equipment such as computers, printers, phones, faxes, etc.
• Order, maintain, repair, move, all office furniture and accessories.
• Restock supply closets, break rooms, printing paper areas, and supply areas with ink, pens, paper clips, staplers, files and folders, etc.
• Manage and maintain list of all facility related inspections for fire extinguishers, lights, air quality, water, etc.
• Primary contact for UPS (account set-up, administration)
• Assist with special corporate events and other miscellaneous projects as needed
At least 1 year of experience in a business office environment:
• Microsoft Office knowledge preferred.
• Experience with mail flow incoming and outgoing.
• Some ordering experience
Education: HS Diploma/GED