Marlin Business Services Corp. ® is a publicly traded bank holding company (NASDAQ: MRLN) that provides nationwide commercial financing and depository products and is the parent company of Marlin Leasing Corporation. Marlin specializes in providing innovative financial solutions for small and mid-size businesses.
Since 1997, Marlin has extended over $4 billion in financing by providing tailored financing programs and competitive lease structures. Marlin's value proposition is centered around providing excellent service and delivering on commitments made to equipment dealers, manufacturers, resellers, distributors and their customers.
Marlin is a direct lender providing financing to businesses so they can acquire new equipment and technology while preserving capital.
The Manager of Contract Management oversees the contract/agreement support, review, and funding of financing transactions. Creates and manages a productive workflow process that will expedite the finance agreement/contract process and meet the needs of customers/end users. The Manager of Contract Management will interact with Sales, Sales Management, Senior Management, internal associates and external customer/prospects, Vendors and Dealers and various other stakeholders. Provides team support when working with legal to document any changes to standard document templates obtaining any needed approvals.
• Responsible for managing departmental processes, budgeting and supervising personnel for following functions; servicing, documentation, closing, processing, disbursements, etc.
• Has authority concerning staffing/hiring, coaching, staff development, performance evaluations, promotions, salary recommendation and terminations.
• Responsible for work schedules: allocates and monitors the daily work flow to ensure operating schedules are met and staff is adequately trained.
• Responsible for establishing and maintaining metrics for excellent service/quality levels among all team members.
• Ensures effective and efficient support for all internal and external customers
• Reviews and analyzes existing procedures and recommends changes when necessary to make sure performance and productivity is efficient.
• May include verification and quality control of lease agreements/documentation and funding.
• Remain current on changes within the economic, competitive, regulatory and technological environment that may affect functions.
• Prepares detailed research, analysis, and reporting for various audiences, including executive management and board of directors.
• Administers company policies and procedures and ensures compliance with applicable laws and regulations
• Oversee numeric filing and electronic scanning of lease documentation files, UCC filings, and related material
• Other duties as assigned
• Requires a college degree in business, finance or a related field
• Three to Five years’ experience in equipment leasing/lending process and procedures, banking or finance or other directly related experience.
• Requires minimum of five years’ supervisory and/or management experience.
• Working knowledge of equipment leasing/loan processes and procedures, regulations and systems.
• Ability to resolve processing issues and problem solve.
• Must have solid auditing, analysis skills and flexible/change management.
• Must have solid customer service skills.
• Ability handle processing/documentation issues and write reports.
• Working knowledge of computer software including word processing, spreadsheets, loan systems.