Marlin Business Services Corp.® is a publicly traded bank holding company (NASDAQ: MRLN) that provides nationwide commercial financing and depository products and is the parent company of Marlin Leasing Corporation. Marlin specializes in providing innovative financial solutions for small and mid-size businesses.
Since 1997, Marlin has extended over $4 billion in financing by providing tailored financing programs and competitive lease structures. Marlin's value proposition is centered around providing excellent service and delivering on commitments made to equipment dealers, manufacturers, resellers, distributors and their customers.
Marlin is a direct lender providing financing to businesses so they can acquire new equipment and technology while preserving capital.
The Team Lead will focus on increasing contract management efficiency, increasing new business volume, customer satisfaction, loyalty, customer retention and work to develop/coach the specialists on their team. The Team Lead will be responsible for identifying and assessing internal and external customer’s and partner’s needs to achieve satisfaction. They will need to provide accurate, valid and complete information and training to the employees. The Team Lead will perform triage with regard to problems and critical issues that arise within their department. Their goal is to execute strategies focused on our customer, partners and salesforce relationships while developing and refining their team’s skills.
- Providing leadership and direction to the Specialists to ensure an excellent standard of service is provided and maintained.
- To develop and execute the Contract Management strategy within their area.
- To ensure that the team operates effectively and the activities are aligned to departmental and company objectives.
- To ensure that the Contract Management groups are adequately staffed and trained to deliver an efficient service to internal and external customers.
- Mentor and develop Specialists and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Manage workflow to meet the established Service Level Agreement metrics delivery standards.
- Plan, co-ordinate and manage the activities of the Specialists to maintain and enhance customer and partner relationships and meet organizational and operational objectives.
- Assist in the development and implementation of Contract Management policies and procedures.
- Authorize booking and funding requests up to the amount deemed appropriate by department VP.
- Assist other Departments with all questions and/or concerns.
- Coordinate and communicate with other internal departments.
- Continue to refine the department and look for areas of improvement and efficiencies.
- High School Diploma required.
- Associates/Bachelor’s desired.
- Minimum 3+ years in leasing/equipment finance experienced preferred.
- 1+ years of leadership experience preferred
- Excellent negotiation skills and interpersonal skills, (Listening, Advising, Conflict Resolution).
- Extensive understanding of contract management, included but not limited to contract review, contract negotiation, contract management systems, funding and booking processes.
- Strong Organizational Skills..
- Solid analytical skills and problem-solving skills to determine root causes of issues and their resolutions.
- Ability to rely on instruction and policies and procedures to perform required tasks.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient Computer Skills in MS Office and ability to learn proprietary software.