Marlin Business Services Corp.® is a publicly traded bank holding company (NASDAQ: MRLN) that provides nationwide commercial financing and depository products and is the parent company of Marlin Leasing Corporation. Marlin specializes in providing innovative financial solutions for small and mid-size businesses. Since 1997, Marlin has extended over $5 billion in financing by providing tailored financing programs and competitive lease structures. Marlin's value proposition is centered around providing excellent service and delivering on commitments made to equipment dealers, manufacturers, resellers, distributors and their customers. Marlin is a direct lender providing financing to businesses so they can acquire new equipment and technology while preserving capital. The Titled Vehicle Specialist will be responsible for processing, tracking and releasing all titles, liens and powers of attorney related to Marlin’s Titled Vehicle Program.
• Process all new titles, liens and power of attorneys
• Track received and outstanding documents with monthly reporting
• Follow up with Partners, Customers, Motor Vehicle and Title Processing Companies on outstanding title documentation
• Release titles and liens upon contract termination
• Respond to customer inquiries regarding status of their title
• Review Insurance Requirements when needed
• Assist when needed as part of the Insurance Services and Operations Team
• Other duties as they may arise.
• High school diploma and two years related experience or college degree.
• Titled Vehicle experience a plus
• Detail & customer oriented with ability to work with internal and external resources
• Microsoft Office knowledge required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• An ability to handle diverse situations in a positive and professional manner
• Attention to details and proactive problem-solving skills a must